Welcome to the Smile Care Dental Centre! At Smile Care we strive to bring you an unsurpassed service and quality of dentistry that will truly bring a brighter smile to your face. We specialize in aesthetic dentristy and have years of experience in restoring the health and brightness of your smile. Our services cover all aspects of your dental health from child dentistry to major tooth repairs and surgery...
Scaling and Polishing by Oral Hygienist
Looking for an affordable dental plan for the whole family that covers all basic restorative and preventative services?
Ask us at Smile Care Dental (rated as a Platinum Practice) how to join DenCap.
DenCap’s dental capitation plan provides an excellent level of service. Based on the internationally driven principle of preventative health care as it is a special dental cover offered to all our Smile Care patients.
Benefits to Patients
- This is an affordable Dental Plan which gives Complete peace of mind for members.
- Regular check-ups ensure early identification of potential dental problems.
- The cost of the Plan is spread over the year allowing easy budgeting.
- DenCap’s Platinum Plan provides a unique opportunity for lifelong preventative dental care for Smile Care’s Platinum Plan members.
- Smile Care’s DenCap’s Patients are provided with preferential fees for excluded treatments.
The patient’s fees are based on the dental score achieved at assessment when determining dental fitness.
Main Member from R345 (excl. VAT)
Second Adult from R75 (excl. VAT)
Each Child from R50 (excl. VAT)
DenCap’s Dental Plans Include
- A consultation and necessary X-rays once per year.
- Oral hygiene treatment including scale and polish twice per year.
- All white fillings.
- Up to three extractions per year.
- Treatment of sensitive teeth.
- Treatment of pain and sepsis.
- Dental prescriptions.
- Local anesthetic.
- Fissure sealants and fluoride treatment for children.
- Emergency treatment (including emergency root canal treatment)
Excluded but available on Smile Care’s Preferential Fee
- Cosmetic Treatment
- Crowns & Veneers
- Chrome Cobalt Dentures
- Vital Bleaching
- Root Canals
- Wisdom teeth and impacted teeth
- Full and Partial Dentures
NB: There is a three month waiting period from date of registration before commencement of active policy.
Who to contact for further information or how to join now
Transport via Gautrain:
From Sandton 18 minutes
From Rosebank 20 minutes
From the Gautrain station to the Centurion Mall, there is transport available via Real Cab.
Tel: 072 412 5785 or 082 050 8059